YD-F2513KJ high-speed UV flatbed printer adopts Kyocera print heads that have the highest printing speed in the industry. The printing width of Kyocera print head can reach up to 112.35mm. A single print head can print 40000 drops of ink every second. So the whole of print heads in a printer can print over 100 million drops of ink every second. YD-F2513KJ high-speed UV flatbed printer is equipped with 2 cartridges, providing double negative pressure function. The white ink and color inks are separately controlled, so that the printing process more stable and the effect is more outstanding. The resolution is 635*2400dpi that enables 6 color grayscale high speed printing. The printer can print 45㎡ every hour (4 pass), which can meet the needs of large production capacity.
Neat and high-end appearance design for our printing machine
Drawer type ink cartridge design allows much convenience for ink changing
Control panel is introduced for some printing machines, which allows an easier and convenient operation
High-precision jackscrew is introduced for higher stability.
Glass, acrylic, wood board, ceramic tile, metal sheet, PVC sheet, corrugated plate, plastic and so on.
1. The ink cartridge unit is designed with a drawer, making it easy to change ink and to maintain the ink system.
2. A vacuumizing handle is installed at the operation side of the machine, making it easy to control the vacuum area according to the material size.
3. The printing platform is divided into four independent zones. The operator can choose an appropriate zone according to the actual printing format.
4. The computer platform is designed for facilitating the man-machine operation and saving space.
5. The information display panel can display what the user want to display.
|Model of print head||Kyocera grayscale piezoelectric print head|
|Printing speed||4 Pass||45㎡/h|
|Printing mode||Unidirectional, bidirectional|
|Ink colors||Free combination of Lm, Lc, C, M, Y, K|
|Number of print head||3-8|
|Ink type||Environmentally friendly UV curable ink (VOC free)|
|Special ink||UV white ink or UV transparent varnish|
|Max. medium thickness||100mm|
|Medium type||Rigid and flexible sheets|
|Applicable medium||Glass, acrylic, wood board, ceramic tile, metal sheet, PVC sheet, corrugated plate, plastic and so on.|
|RIP software||PhotoPrint, Seeget|
|Input format||Adobe Postscript Level 3, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS, AI|
|Power supply||220V/AC(±10％) single phase, 50/60HZ; 6KW|
|Printer dimension||4550mm×2150mm×1300mm （L×W×H）|
|Operating environment||An independent clean workshop with low dust, little light and good ventilation. Ambient temperature: 18º ~ 30º (64º ~ 86º) Relative humidity: 30% ~ 70% (without condensation) Ventilation equipment: The overhead exhaust fan with the air displacement of 600 cfm is recommended.|